Are you ready for some more tatting giveaway fun?! I am! And I love this month’s sponsor and prize. I’ve shopped at Be-Stitched Store for years, and am thrilled that Nancy was gracious enough to donate a signed copy of her pattern book for a lucky reader.
Nancy Tracy’s book, Tat’s Where I Stopped, A Year of Tatted Bookmarks, is a fun exploration of tatting throughout the year. There are 12 patterns, one for each month, with a seasonal theme. My personal favorite is the pencil for September, as I always loved the thrill of gathering supplies to go back to school.
The patterns are presented with written instruction AND diagrams, so whichever way appeals to you, you can follow along. I like that the patterns are presented clearly and are easy to read. I also appreciated that they are fun designs that beginners can do—no fancy techniques required.
Here are some of the designs. They run the gamut, from mittens to an Easter egg to a baseball and bat. Isn’t that rainbow and pot of gold so cute?!
Nancy was kind enough to send me a copy as well so I can try these out. I’m working on the pumpkins right now—it is October after all. I’ve been swamped lately but hopefully I’ll have something to show you in a few days.
There is also a sunflower, snowflakes, hearts, even a sun bonnet. So many creative bookmarks.
Buy it! Visit Be-Stitched Store and pick up a copy for only $17.95. Don’t forget to check out Nancy’s huge selection of pattern books, shuttles, needles, thread, and other tatting accessories.
Win it! For your own chance to win this fun and whimsical bookmark pattern book, leave a comment below to enter. The contest is open worldwide.
Here is how you can win:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Visit Be-Stitched Store and browse the many selections. Leave a comment here about what product(s) you would like to take home and why. You must leave a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. It won’t be visible to anyone but me if you enter it into the comment form.
2. Tweet about this giveaway. Feel free to copy and paste this tweet:
Win “Tat’s Where I Stopped, A Year of Tatted Bookmarks” @TattedTreasures Enter to win http://wp.me/p1KPJd-kA #tatting #giveaway
3. Tell others about this giveaway on your blog, forum, message boards, Facebook, Google Buzz, StumbleUpon, etc! Leave a comment here with a link. One entry for each way you share!
4. Subscribe to the Be-Stitched Newsletter. Get a free original tatting pattern designed by Nancy Tracy in your email once a month!
5. Subscribe to Tatted Treasures RSS feed and get new posts sent automatically to your favorite RSS reader or email.
6. Follow Tatted Treasures on Twitter to get updates and news quickly.
7. Post the giveaway button on your blog, website, forum, etc. and share the giveaway love! Grab the code from the sidebar.
This giveaway will remain open until Monday, October 31st at midnight, MST. The lucky winner will be chosen by random.org and will be announced on Tuesday.
Good luck, and happy tatting!
You might also like:
It's a giveaway! Win a beautiful handmade wooden tatting shu...
Photos of my square tatted doily from a Jan Stawasz pattern ...
Are you ready for another giveaway? Tatting & Design is spon...