Are you ready for a giveaway? I am. And this month I’ve got not one, not not two, but a set of five prizes for one lucky winner, and a bonus for everyone!
Mielke’s Fiber Arts is sponsoring this great prize set:
When you win, you will get a 2.5″ silver plated brass embossed Lacis tatting shuttle, a purple and white variegate (color 1281) ball of Anchor thread, a Lacis picot and tatting needle gauge, and a beautiful and super sharp pair of stork scissors.
I can’t find the thread size on the label but it looks to me like size 50. here’s a closeup of the shuttle, which has a nice blank spot on both sides on which to engrave your initials.
Here’s the added bonus for everyone: a SALE. Mielke’s Fiber Arts is offering all readers of Tatted Treasures a 10% off coupon THIS WEEK ONLY—it expires when the giveaway ends, so hop on over now and add your wish list to their shopping cart. Enter coupon code “treasures” on checkout for the discount.
Here is how you can win:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Visit Meilke’s Fiber Arts and browse their many selections. Leave a comment here about what product(s) you would like to take home and why. You must leave a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. It won’t be visible to anyone but me if you enter it into the comment form.
2. Tweet about this giveaway. Tweet every day for more chances to win. Feel free to copy and paste this tweet:
Win a tatting goodie kit @TattedTreasures Enter to win http://wp.me/p1KPJd-rc #tatting #giveaway
3. Tell your friends about this giveaway on your blog, forum, message boards, Facebook, Google Buzz, StumbleUpon, etc! Leave a comment here with a link. One entry for each way you share!
4. Subscribe to Tatted Treasures RSS feed and get new posts sent automatically to your favorite RSS reader or email.
5. Follow Tatted Treasures on Twitter to get updates and news quickly.
This giveaway will remain open until Sunday, November 19th at midnight, MST. The lucky winner will be chosen by random.org and will be announced on Monday.
Good luck, and happy tatting!
You might also like:
It's a giveaway! Win a beautiful handmade wooden tatting shu...
It's a giveaway! Enter to win a signed copy of "Tat's Where ...
Are you ready for another giveaway? Tatting & Design is spon...