Tatted Treasures’ readers love prizes, and I love giving away cool stuff!
If you’re interested in donating something to be given away on this blog, please contact me.
Now, because Tatted Treasures is at heart a community of creativity and learning, I run the prize giveaways rather carefully. It’s important to me to foster an environment of sharing, not of overt marketing. So, if you’re a prize donor, here’s how your presence on the blog will look:
- Contact me about what item(s) you’re donating as a prize. We can discuss whether you want to simply give away the prize, or send me one to play with too. If I like your product and would be happy to recommend it to friends, I’ll do just that on my blog as part of the giveaway.
- I’ll publicize you as a sponsor on the giveaway blog post and via Twitter, and will link to the website of your choice.
- We can discuss, too, how you would like readers to enter. Would you like them to visit your site and then make an appropriate comment in the post? Sign up for your newsletter? Follow you on Facebook? There are many options.
- I will organize and operate your drawing for you at a pre-scheduled time. The best drawing method I have found is to randomly select an entry using random.org.
- When the winner is announced, I will get the winner’s shipping address and send it to you, so you can deliver the prize.
Thank you so much for your support of Tatted Treasures! I look forward to hearing from you.